There are many ways to GIVE A GIFT. Your gifts connect you to our ongoing ministries and honor Sisters who are your former teachers, friends or family. For you we are very grateful!
- Gifts can be made for the needs of our retired sisters, for our Ministry Fund, for current special projects, or for wherever our need is greatest.
- Gifts can be given as memorials in the name of anyone who is deceased or in honor of a Sister or other person who is living to celebrate their birthday, anniversary, special event or just to recognize a former teacher or friend.
- Your place of business may be willing to match your gift. Check with your administrative/personnel offices for current policy and form.
- Gifts may be CURRENT GIFTS of cash, appreciated stock or property.
- Gifts may be PLANNED GIFTS. Click the link for a complete resource of gift planning for the Sisters of St. Francis of Dubuque.
The information on this site is not intended as legal, tax or investment advice. For such advice, please consult an attorney, tax professional or investment advisor.
Learn more about our Legacy Companions – a recognition of those who have remembered the Sisters of St. Francis of Dubuque Iowa in their will or made the Sisters a beneficiary of their life insurance or retirement plan or made a planned gift of Charitable Gift Annuity or a Charitable Remainder Trust.
For further information or to make a gift, contact:
Sr. Cathy (Kate) Katoski, OSF
President and Director of Development
Sisters of St. Francis
3390 Windsor Ave, Dubuque, IA 52001
563-583-9786 ext. 1024 (phone)